Type Here to Get Search Results !

Tricky Riddles With Answers In English (Part 2)

 

1. If there is a one story house and everything outside and inside of the house is red, then what color are the stairs? (answer at the end)

2. How could a man go outside in the pouring rain without protection, and not have a hair on his head get wet? (answer at the end)
3. A certain five letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it. What is the word? (answer at the end)
4. I have 24 keys but cannot open any locks. Sometimes loud, sometimes soft. What am I? (answer at the end)
5. I have three eyes and only one leg. Obey me or you will be sorry. What am I? (answer at the end)
6. This is as light as a feather, yet no man can hold it for long. What am I? (answer at the end)
7. What instrument can make any sound and be heard but not touched or seen? (answer at the end)
8. He has married many women, but has never been married. Who is he? (answer at the end)
9. What runs around a house but doesn't move? (answer at the end)
10. If Jessica's daughter is my daughter's mum, who am I to Jessica? (answer at the end)
11. What is the safest room to be in during a zombie apocalypse? (answer at the end)
12. What is as big as you are and yet does not weigh anything? (answer at the end)
13. You can see me in water, but I never get wet. What am I? (answer at the end)
14. Where is the only place today comes before yesterday? (answer at the end)
15. What question can you never honestly say yes to? (answer at the end)
16. What seven-letter word has hundreds of letters in it? (answer at the end)
17. What word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly? (answer at the end)
18. What is it that's always coming but never arrives? (answer at the end)
19. What has 6 faces and 21 eyes but cannot see? (answer at the end)
20. What can you share and still have all for yourself? (answer at the end)
21. The shorter I am, the bigger I am. What am I? (answer at the end)
22. First you eat me, then you get eaten. What am I? (answer at the end)
23. I hide but my head is outside. What am I? (answer at the end)
24. I am easy to lift but hard to throw. What am I? (answer at the end)
25. If you don't keep me, I'II break. What am I? (answer at the end)
26. How far can you walk into the woods? (answer at the end)
27. What can be wasted but never bought? (answer at the end)
28. What gets sharper the more you use it? (answer at the end)
29. What building has the most stories? (answer at the end)
30. What can you break but not touch? (answer at the end)

1(There are no stairs because it's a one story house.) 2(He was bald) 3(Short) 4(Music) 5(Traffic Light) 6(Your Breath) 7(Your Voice) 8(A Priest) 9(A Fence) 10(Son in Law) 11(The Living Room) 12(Your Shadow) 13(A Reflection) 14(Dictionary) 15(Are you asleep?) 16(Mailbox) 17(Incorrectly) 18(Tomorrow) 19(A Dice) 20(A Fence) 21(Temper) 22(A Fishhook) 23(A Nail) 24(Feathers) 25(A Promise) 26(Halfway. After that you are walking out of the woods) 27(Time) 28(Your Brain) 29(A Library) 30(A Promise)


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.